Are you an outstanding candidate hoping to attend a top-notch med school? A borderline applicant just hoping to get in somewhere? Meet Dr. Freedman and pick up a copy of her no-nonsense guide that will help you achieve your goals!
MedEdits | Medical School Admissions Consulting
Friday, September 18, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Every year after residency rank order lists have been submitted, and before match day, program directors from all residency specialties are sent a survey “to shed light on the factors that program directors use to (1) select applicants to interview and (2) rank applicants for the match.”*
In 2014, program directors listed these factors as their top considerations when inviting residency applicants for an interview.
1) USMLE Step 1/COMLEX Level 1 score
2) Letters of recommendation in the specialty
3) Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE/Dean’s Letter)
4) USMLE Step 2 CK/COMLEX Level 2 CE score
5) Personal Statement
6) Graduate of U.S. allopathic medical school
7) Grades in required clerkships
8) Gaps in medical education
9) Honors in clinical clerkships
10) Perceived commitment to specialty
Saturday, November 8, 2014
Do you have questions about the medical school, residency, or fellowship admissions process?
Sign up for a FREE 15 minute consultation.
Free consultations are introductory sessions designed for prospective clients or their parents who live in the United States ONLY. Clients who have worked with us previously are not eligible.
Please follow these steps:
1) Choose and schedule your session by clicking below.
2) After scheduling your session, we will send you an applicant questionnaire which must be completed before your free session.
MedEdits Medical Admissions, LLC
Friday, October 17, 2014
at 9:00pm – 10:00pm, EST
A Live One Hour Webinar
Dr. Jessica Freedman, Dr. Liza Pilch and Laurie Brown Tansey of MedEdits Medical Admissions offer valuable advice and answer your questions to help you prepare for your medical school interviews.