MedEdits | Medical School Admissions Consulting
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Sunday, april 13TH, 2016
SATURDAY, April 9TH, 2016
FREE NYC SEMINAR
SIGN UP BELOW (*LIMITED SPACES)
Have questions about your medical school candidacy and not finding the answers?
Are you ready to apply to medical school in 2016? Wondering when you should take the MCAT? Are you a strong candidate?
Have you applied to medical school in 2015 and are you getting the results you expected?
Ask a MedEdits Medical Admissions expert or attend our Spring 2016 seminars.
Posted by Med Edits at 9:37 AM
Friday, September 18, 2015
Are you an outstanding candidate hoping to attend a top-notch med school? A borderline applicant just hoping to get in somewhere? Meet Dr. Freedman and pick up a copy of her no-nonsense guide that will help you achieve your goals!
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Every year after residency rank order lists have been submitted, and before match day, program directors from all residency specialties are sent a survey “to shed light on the factors that program directors use to (1) select applicants to interview and (2) rank applicants for the match.”*
In 2014, program directors listed these factors as their top considerations when inviting residency applicants for an interview.
1) USMLE Step 1/COMLEX Level 1 score
2) Letters of recommendation in the specialty
3) Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE/Dean’s Letter)
4) USMLE Step 2 CK/COMLEX Level 2 CE score
5) Personal Statement
6) Graduate of U.S. allopathic medical school
7) Grades in required clerkships
8) Gaps in medical education
9) Honors in clinical clerkships
10) Perceived commitment to specialty
Saturday, November 8, 2014
Do you have questions about the medical school, residency, or fellowship admissions process?
Sign up for a FREE 15 minute consultation.
Free consultations are introductory sessions designed for prospective clients or their parents who live in the United States ONLY. Clients who have worked with us previously are not eligible.
Please follow these steps:
1) Choose and schedule your session by clicking below.
2) After scheduling your session, we will send you an applicant questionnaire which must be completed before your free session.
MedEdits Medical Admissions, LLC