MedEdits | Medical School Admissions Consulting

Friday, March 18, 2011

Match Results!!!

MedEdits, LLC would like to congratulate all of our clients who matched this week. So far, we know that clients matched in anesthesiology, dermatology, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, internal medicine, family medicine, neurology, and pediatrics. If you are a client and haven't yet informed us of your match results, please get in touch! Below are some notes we received from clients yesterday.


Thank you so much for all of your help, I said it before, but this was really a pleasure and opportunity that I'm glad I found!  
-Client matched in orthopaedic surgery.

Thank you so very much for all your help.  I know I couldn't have survived the whole process without your help, especially since I was going for such a competitive specialty. If you ever need a reference, I will be more than happy to be one.
 -Caribbean medical student who matched in radiology.

I have matched into my third choice for internal medicine.  I really thought that the mock interview that you conducted with me back in October 2010 really helped my chances of securing a internal medicine residency in the US.  I learned not only how to express my thoughts better but how to talk about myself more comfortably in a more formal setting.  I thank you for you and your staff's dedication to making our dreams a reality. 
-Caribbean medical student who matched in internal medicine.

I really could not have done this without your help. I would love to write a testimonial on your page. Please let me know it that would be ok. 
- Matched in internal medicine.