MedEdits | Medical School Admissions Consulting

Monday, February 1, 2010

MedEdits Blog Suggestions?

I was speaking with a former colleague and current faculty member from Mount Sinai today who called to consult with me regarding some details about the residency match. When I referred him to my blog, he said, "Jessica, you guys need a search box." Seems like an obvious suggestion but was an oversight on our part. A search box has now been added to the upper right hand corner of the blog.

In the same conversation, he said, "Why on earth do you do this and how do you know about all of this stuff?" I explained, advising and mentoring was always the aspect of formal academic medicine I enjoyed most. The topics covered in my blog address the same concerns that my students and residents had at Mount Sinai. Through MedEdits, I can continue to advise and help students.

The MedEdits blog readership has grown steadily over the past 2 years. I would like to thank our readers and ask all of you for suggestions of topics you would like to be covered in this blog. By the same token, if there are any other services that you feel would benefit MedEdits' readers and clients, always feel free to drop me a note: jessicafreedmanmd@mededits.com.

Visit: MedEdits