MedEdits | Medical School Admissions Consulting

Sunday, January 5, 2014

MedEdits Review Internet

MEDEDITS REVIEW Internet

Below is only a sampling of the unsolicited praise we have received from MedEdits clients and parents.
“Thank you so much! I can never thank you enough for how much you helped me. You'll definitely hear from me again when it comes time to apply for residency!!”Medical School Client-----
“Thank you so much for helping my son last year with his Six Year Med Program.  He is very happy to get his first choice. He already finished his first year. My husband and I just like to say thank you so much for the work you are doing to help young people. God bless you and keep you HAPPY AND HEALTHY so you can keep working.  THANKS AGAIN.”Parent of BS/MD Client-----
“I just wanted to tell you that I GOT IN!! :) I was the first on the waitlist and have officially received my offer of admission. I just wanted to say again how grateful I am for your help. The whole team on MedEdits has been wonderful and I look forward to working with you again in the near future.”Medical School Client-----
“I got into [medical school name deleted] off the waitlist! I am really excited- after the interview it became my first choice. I want to thank you for everything you have helped me with in this very long application process. After all of your essay edits I have learned how to present myself as a candidate, which is a great skill to have. You also gave me advice that I think directly led to my  interview there, and have been incredibly helpful with waitlist strategy. Thank you for everything.”Medical School Client
For more MedEdits reviews, click here.-----