MedEdits | Medical School Admissions Consulting

Monday, December 22, 2008

Success: A Few Inspirational Quotes

A friend (and former colleague) sent me a holiday card that was a refreshing change from the usual. It contained quotes about success that I thought I should share with my readers:

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. (Arthur Ashe)

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved. (Helen Keller)

I attribute my success to this -- I never gave up or took any excuse. (Florence Nightingale)

Success doesn't come to you...you go to it. (Marva Collins)

Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. (Vincent Van Gogh)

Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. (Dr. Joyce Brothers)

Happy holidays to all.